It’s a Brand New Year and I have a few things that I would like to focus on and learn more about in 2011.
- Geo Location – I think this year we are going to see a lot of Geo based application. I have a few goto API’s that I use to pull this data. But this technology has a lot of room to grow. I would love to get in front of this and ride the wave of projects that are about to come in.
- Git – I bought a book a few months ago, but I’ve been pretty business and have not found the time to crack it open. This Version Control seems to be a must have nowadays.
- IPhone App – I’m sure I’m catching the tail end of the IPhone application gold rush, but I would love to learn how to build a app, regarding how simple it may be.
- Domaining – I want to sale a domain for over $500.00 this year.
- Funding – I follow Techcruch pretty closely and there appears to be a lot of funding going on. I would love to find out how this process works.
- California – This is a long shot but I would not mind moving to the west coast. It seems like a lot of what I’m into is happening over there.
Well that’s the list. It will be interesting to see if I’m able to cross any of these off next year.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.