So it’s been ages since I’ve made a blog post but its been even longer since I’ve submitted anything to Github.

I was recently codingĀ a project for work and needed or at least convinced myself I needed a date mask to better show people how to format the month and year for this search function I was building.

Somewhere along they way I decided to morph the date mask into a phone number mask. I didn’t spend much time with this so I’m sureĀ someone could make it a 100 times better. But as for right now this was what I needed.
Plus it gave me a chance to submit a project to Github.

Phone number Mask with JQuery

I’ll add a link to a demo sometime after the Holiday’s
Merry Christmas